People Review About SL45i | a Blog about Siemens SL45i

Minggu, 30 September 2007

People Review About SL45i

This phone is very very impressive. I have had several phones in the past but none comes close to the build quality or features of the SL45i. I have no words how can I describe facility of SL45. All I can say is the phone is Superb, and it seems that it will definitely become a collector's item. If only Siemens could just listen to the consumer for once. All they have to do is upgrade the firmware and make it more stable, release a color version, add GPRS and poly sound then I'm sure they wou ...
<more>

I've had my Siemens SL45 upgraded to an SL45i for a while now. When I first recieved the phone I was stunned by the sound quality from it, truly spectacular. I bought it with all the accessories, as new, this included : • Desktop Charger & Spare Mains Charger • USB Cable • Hard Side Case • Earphones Amazed by its quality of sound, and the sleek and stylish design of the phone, at the time, it was the best around. The sleek metal as the outer case fitted the phone perfectly, and ha ...
<more>

Since I have had the Siemens SL45 mobile phone,just more than a year, I hv stopped carrying my CD player.I was completely blown away by the quality of sound when I first heard it, now I just download the music and enjoy it tremendously.My CD expenses hv gone down. Got some great games on it and have been able to download some more from the net.Also bought a 64Mb MMC, now I can hv 2 albums worth of crystal clear music on my fone. The data transfer rate cud have been faster. BUT A GREAT JOB on ...
<more>

I bought my Siemens SL45 in jan, 03 and in march all keys except power on froze.took it back to Link who duly repaired. In august same thing happened with the screen also fading repeatedly. the only way to see screen was to switch off or sometimes disconnect the battery. Have just recieved phone back from LINK/MASTERCARE who report liquid/moisture ingression. Now the phone has never been dropped in water or soaked in the rain is there a problem with this phone? By the way MASTERCARE who do LIN ...
<more>

This phone is absolutely impressive. I have had several phones in the past but none comes close to the build quality or features of the SL45i. I am presently seriously looking for a second SL45i coz my first one had some extensive water damage on the keypad. Even though it has been repaired, the side volume control still does not work, and being a perfectionist, I want a new one. Now since most retailers state the phone is out of production, getting it has become a nightmare. I am desperate! I ...
<more>

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

I have visit this site and its blog for more visit us at:-The piece samsung call recording provides all details and facts regarding automatic cal logging software and other applications which make it suitable for any kind of audio as well as video recording at a siemens call recording matter of few seconds. There are various other options and facilities to choose from with the call logger software gadget that comes up in the website and the readers are toshiba call recording provided details for it.

Related Articles